All trademarks, names, terms, type designations, logos, emblems, signs, and graphics ("brand representations") used on this website may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their legal owners. The rights of all mentioned and used brands and trademarks belong exclusively to their owners. By using these names our site, we just want to express that we have knowledge of or expertise in the technologies or products represented by the brands / logos, and that we use these technologies for provisioning our own services and products. In any case, our usage can be seen as our recommendation of the good quality of the respective brand / technology.
The logos used by us are either the respective fair-use logos, or the rights to use logos have been granted or permitted to Nils Andre IT Consulting. In case of cancelling such a grant or permission, please contact us. We will comply with your cancellation shortly.
The photos used (in the headers and on the home page) are taken from the Wikimedia Commons and are licensed by either the GNU GPL or the Creative Commons licenses. So, our commercial use is allowed, as long as the authorship and the license are listed, what we are happy to do here:
- Hudson River 1, by Rolf Müller / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA-3.0-unported & GFDL
- Essey-la-Côte, point géodésique, by Coyau / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA-3.0 & GFDL
- 360° Hohe Kugel Panorama, by böhringer friedrich / Wikimedia Commons / Namensnennung-Weitergabe unter gleichen Bedingungen 2.5 US-amerikanisch (nicht portiert)
- Barley Crop Blue Sky 04-May-2008, by Ricardo Sánchez / Wikimedia Commons / CC-A-2.5, Attribution 2.0 generic
- Bear Mountain Bridge, NY, from river level, by Ahodges7 / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA-3.0-unported
- Bear Mountain Bridge, NY, from hudson river, by Ahodges7 / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA-3.0-unported
- Freiburg Schloßbergturm Panorama 2010, by Armin Hornung / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA-3.0-unported
- Freiburg from above, by Rebecca Davies from Freiburg, Germany / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA-2.0
- Spinnennetz, by Jon Sullivan / Wikimedia Commons / Public Domain
The pictures used (in the headers and on the home page) are taken based on works from Shutterstock, originally created by Andrey Suslov. The involved Shutterstock IDs are 1129929482 (Contact), 1502072321 (Cnsulting), 1331918702 (Services) sowie 1370956679 (Software Development). We hold the proper rights for using the images.
All other images are our own intellectual property and may not be used elsewhere without our written permission.